Contract HR Admin Assistant - Office hours, 5 days!
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
- Managing the team’s video conferencing service (e.g. Zoom and Skype)
- Securing holding and interview rooms for each physical interview board and Zoom/Skype slots for virtual interview boards.
- Updating of interview dates of panelists (Chairman, CEOs, HR representatives, etc) in the excel databases.
- Downloading and printing out submitted applications for the team’s review.
- Importing applicant’s details into the excel databases and ensuring that no applications submitted are missed out and that there are no duplications.
- Following up with applicants for missing documents and for more information regarding their application.
- Contacting applicants to schedule them for interviews.
- Preparation of digital/hardcopy interview files of candidates’ profiles for the interviews.
- Ensure virtual/physical holding and interview rooms are set up on the day of the interview.
- Confirming that panelists (Chairman, CEOs, HR representatives, etc) and candidates are present for the virtual/physical interviews and contacting them if they are not present.
- For physical interviews, you would need to ensure that panelists and candidates adhere to the rules and measurements (such as safe distancing) set in place due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Ensure that all panelists’ details (e.g. designation, email address, etc) and the records of them sitting in for the interviews are updated in the excel database.
- Keeping track that all digital/physical notes of decisions are stored in the digital/physical folders.
- Preparation of offer and acceptance letters and allocation letters for newly awarded scholars.
- Creation of digital/physical files for newly awarded scholars.
- Preparation of scholarship agreement for signing with newly awarded scholars.
- Scanning and filing documents of scholars’ files.
- Administrative support for Outreach events (such as packing, etc).
- Assisting to coordinate internal/external meetings for HST team.
- Other ad-hoc assignments.
- Min GCE A Level/ Diploma/ Degree in HR/ business
- Some internship experience in HR Admin relevant jobscope will be preferred.
- Able to start within a short period of time
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd