Contract FP&A Manager (Global MNC / up to $8000 / Central)
- Business partner to the managers – managing OPEX, forecast, budgets, long range plans, ensuring proper contracts in-placed, perform and Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables management
- Review the revenue, expenses and headcount as part of business and provide key management with reporting and analytical tools necessary to support operational and strategic decisions
- Coordinate the budget process for measuring actual financial performance against approved business plans for the affiliate.
- Work closely with the Shared Service Center (SSC) to ensure complete and accurate accounting/ensure that all relevant documents and information are sent in time to the SSC (invoices, approved expense reports, accrual calculations)
- Coordination with SSC – withholding tax, VAT, corporate tax, payroll compliance, accounting entries, maintaining documents for tax audits, work with tax audits to ensure compliance
- Bridge for HR/Payroll, IT, Compliance and Legal matters
- Liaise with external auditors and the SSC to facilitate annual audits , and liaise with competent authorities in the region for compliance with local laws and regulations
- Maintain internal control requirements to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Work on assigned projects as requested.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Preferably 3 - 6 years of working experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and SAP
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd