Contract Financial Analyst (Central, Pharma R&D)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-May-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1552331
Bachelor's / Honours
- Support Treasury Analyst in customer credit management activities including but not limited to applying customer receipts into SAP account, prepare temporary or permanent credit/pricing proposals, sales reconciliation between SAP and sales system, initiating and ensure completion of system workflows on customers' payment method changes (e.g., converting from cash to GIRO payment status).
- Back-up Treasury Analyst in managing the weekly process of GIRO collection from customers, including subsequent follows-up for failure deductions.
- Working with Singapore Treasury and Financial Reporting Team and Indonesia Finance Service Centre, to support in month-end closing and reporting activities, which include but not limited to performing Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation, schedules preparation, journals posting etc.
- Support the Singapore Financial Reporting Team on statutory-related activities e.g., government surveys, financial audit, GST compliance.
- Update supporting schedules (e.g., year-to-date actuals) to facilitate Balance Sheet forecasting.
- Back-up for cashier's cash-handling (ad-hoc) and recurring non-cash duties such as customers' cheques sorting, scanning, discrepancy checking and following up, print and send Statement of Accounts, sales invoice uploads into online portal (where required), credit sales invoice acknowledgement checking etc.
- Min. Degree in Accountancy or in any related fields and above
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in finance analyst functions will be advantageous
- Experience in SAP will be advantageous
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Financial Analyst
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd