Contract Finance/ Treasury Executive (Jurong East/ Immediate)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Minimum Diploma in Finance/ Accounts/ Economics or related field.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply. On-job training provided.
- Ensure timely reporting of group forex position by updating forex trades positions.
- Perform forex trades validation and confirmation for the group of companies.
- Perform daily and monthly forex position reconciliations with entities.
- Support front office with their trade execution and address issues relating to forex operations.
- Run accounting and trade contracts reports from systems and analyze them.
- Responsible for the timely and correct processing, distribution and information compilation to support forex operations.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd