Contract Finance Officer (Accounts Payable) @ Clementi
- 6 months
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $2500
(a) Processing of PayRequest, staff claims and associate lecturers matters
- Process PayRequest, staff claims and assciate lecturers matters in a accurate and timely manner (Sort, code, match, enter and scan into system)
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accrurately in accordanace with company policy and accepted accounting practises.
- Ensure payments are supported with proper documents and ensure signatories approval are adhered before processing according to payment date
- Generate payments and import the file to CitiDirect for processing
- Monitor and perform check for unpresented/returned cheques which are more than 6 months
- Attend to AP queries
- Create and maintain valid vendor records in FIN 2.0
- Perform monthly financial accounts closing for Accounts Payable as per deadline set
- Assist in gathering of information requested by internal and external auditors.
(d) System & Process
- Update work instruction related to Accounts Payable
- Assist Accounts Payable team in standardize policies and procedures related to Accounts Payable
- Attend and participate in systems development and testing.
- July 2020 to December 2020
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $2500
- Diploma in Accounting / ACCA level 2
- Minimum 2 years of Accounts Payable working experience
- Experience in the Education industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Words and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Good Communication skill
- Possess good interpersonal skills with excellent written and presentation abilities, be articulate, numerate and able to work independently
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and customer service skill
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd