Contract Finance Assistant (Able to convert) - Gov
Location: Jurong Island; Pick up at Boon Lay
• Work with the institute’s Leadership team to anticipate and manage fluctuations in income/ expenditure; maintain a short and long-term forecasting of the institute’s multiple finance streams and prepare projections of expenditure including manpower for all sources of funding.
• Manage various funding streams and ensure expenditure charged to grants are prompt and in compliance with the terms and conditions.
• Maintain accurate and current records of all accounts including grants and timely reporting to the division heads and project leaders; advising and discussing with them on the utilization of their various budgets.
• Provide support on all financial matters including but not limited to expenditure utilization analysis, budgeting, management reporting and audit committee reporting in compliance with prevailing finance policies and procedures and financial reporting standards.
• Support Business Development in pricing and cost calculations
• Draw down of grants in a timely manner.
• Handle other ad-hoc duties, assignments and projects.
Job Requirements: MIN Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business, or related fields with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
Interested candidate, do send me your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd