Contract Facility Engineer - Pharma MNC
- Mentor, train and support a team of System Engineers for the Plant Engineering function, mainly in areas of energy management, electrical loading and HVAC matters.
- Advise and support the necessary qualification required for new utilities equipment installation, and ensure adequate preventive maintenance is created subsequently as well.
- Lead and manage change control on project activities or act as technical advisor for plant modifications, capital projects and other identified plant improvement projects in line with defined specifications, budget and qualification of facilities in accordance with site to approved procedures.
- Responsible for performing utilities load evaluation of any new equipment and facility installation / modification project, providing technical input to projects which utilities is involved.
- Responsible for planning and implementing plant maintenance, managing of engineering resources during plant turnaround and annual shutdown.
- Review P&ID drawings for the Utilities System and ensure the review of engineering documents and drawings are performed regularly.
- Responsible for notifying Management in a timely manner of regulatory inspections, serious EHS/GMP deficiencies.
- Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Code of Conduct.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job requirements: Min. 2-3 years of facilities engineer experience
Interested candidates, do send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jocelyn Chan| Consultant | Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
Recruit Express Pte Ltd