Contract Executive (Grants & Admissions/ Education Sector)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- To assist in the administration and processing of grants.
- Track the changes and expenses in the project reconciliation spreadsheet for each ongoing project.
- Process and check all documentation to ensure that the claims comply with guidelines.
- Monitor and track the deadline for annual progress reports and final reports.
- Assist with students admission process.
- Prepare interview logistics and schedule interviews for shortlisted applicants.
- Data entry, filing and scanning duties.
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in any field.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Minimum 6 months commitment.
- Prior admin/office experience is required.
- Prior working experience in an education/ government sector is an advantage.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd