Contract Executive Assistant, Medical Record Office (Healthcare/Admin) x 4
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Duties and Responsibilities
- Register and process medical report requests, including cashier function for medical report payment.
- Handle all email, phone and mail enquiries pertaining to medical reports.
- Follow-up with doctors on incomplete medical report requests.
- Execute administrative duties pertaining to all medical report requests.
- Manage and resolve urgent and/or difficult cases to ensure that medical reports reach requestor within the stipulated timeline.
- Retrieve medical records to facilitate report writing and/or records duplication requests from law firms and government agencies.
- Conduct quality check on medical report before release.
- Assist in the preparation of statistics such as monthly performance report.
- Any adhoc assignment as assigned by the supervisor
- G.C.E ‘A’ level qualification or Diploma holders
- Preferably 5 years working experience in retail, customer service or healthcare industry. Familiar with medical terminology will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Service oriented and customer focused
- Positive working attitude, team player and willing to learn.
- Work independently and seek ways to surpass customer’s expectations
Interested candidates please submit your resume to j[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd