Contract EHS Engineer- Pharma MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop and update EHS Compliance (refer to ‘laws/regulations’) Register and respond to regulatory changes from time to time inclusive all applicable regulatory licenses and/or permits.
- Develop and implement EHS Management System (EHSMS), and monitor the progress of the performance metrics of workplace safety and health, life safety and emergency preparedness programs, and intervene when deviation occurs.
- Conduct consistent risk assessments to eliminate and/or minimize significant adverse impacts associated with changes.
- Conduct incident investigation by using relevant tools to identify the root causes and to determine corrective/preventive measures to prevent a recurrence.
- Conduct regular internal audit to evaluate the effectiveness of the EHS programs and address the gaps/deviations in a timely manner.
- Conduct contractor pre-qualification assessments to assess the EHS performance of new contractors prior to working onsite.
- Develop and conduct relevant EHS training for colleagues and in-house contractors as part of control/mitigation measures that identified during EHS impact and/or risk assessments.
- Conduct quantitative risk assessments as per Occupational Hygiene Sampling Plan to identify physical, chemical and biological hazards/risks associated with business activities and implement control measures to minimize the risk/s to a reasonable and practical level.
- Apply the technical knowledge of environmental engineering, safety engineering, and/or occupational hygiene and fire safety engineering to anticipate potential EHS risk that could happen at the workplace.
- Develop and organize EHS promotion and education activities focusing on situation awareness among colleagues and contractors before starting their routine and/or non-routine work activities.
- Contribute innovative ideas to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of EHS Management System and Risk Management
- Min Degree in Safety / Mechanical Engineering or Technology / Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- Certified Workplace Safety & Health Officer / certified Industrial Hygienist is advantageous.
- Min 1 year relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry or petrochemical / oil refinery, chemicals manufacturing industry is advantageous, internship experience will be fine.
- Candidate comes with more than 5 years of relevant work experience would be offered as Senior EHS Engineer.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd