Contract Demand Planning Analyst, Regional (1 Year, FMCG, Immediate starter)
- Our Client is a well-established FMCG.
- Support the demand planning function for SEA and Travel retail as well as coordination for the Global Travel retail and Emerging Asia clusters.
- Enable improvement in supply chain capability by playing a pivotal role in improving the of Demand Planning process in the Emerging Asia and Travel retails regions.
- Ensure KPIS are delivered (Forecast accuracy, SLOBs, Days of Supply, Bias, etc.).
- Prepare demand clinics by being constantly in contact with the Sales, Commercial Finance & MDs (understand trends, promotional activities, new launch plans, cannibalization, etc.).
- Prepare demand review meetings and communicate the minutes with the necessary escalation.
- Support/challenge Commercial assumptions on promotional activities.
- Identify R&O vs budget and escalate to ensure full visibility to the management team.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, escalating and resolving system issues.
- Responsible for building SAP APO capability in the local team through regular training sessions.
- Provide feedback to Global SAP team on local requirements and drive system improvement.
- Provides a rolling 18 to 24 months Demand plan for the various brands by the 10th of each month.
- Participate in the supply/demand balancing process ensuring a clear understanding of the assumptions made in the demand plan and that these are accounted for in Supply plan.
- Work closely with supply planners to ensure spikes or drops in demand are fully understood before taking agreed corrective action.
- Work closely with the supply planner to reduce the SLOBs.
- Support the creation of the 12 months budget.
- Implement and track standardized KPIs for Demand Planning.
- Provides support to Regional planning function as required.
- Work closely with the PLC & supply planner to ensure Roll in Roll out (RIRO) SKus are properly aligned before the demand clinic.
- Ensure timely & accurate APO monthly forecast is uploaded.
- Degree in Supply Chain or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years' experience in Demand & Supply planning with Regional capacity, from Beer/Wine/Spirits industry, Beverage or FMCG.
- Strong proficiency in Advanced Excel & SAP APO-DP & HANA reporting.
- Able to adapt to changes and drive changes when necessary.
- Possess good Business acumen.
- Excellent stakeholders management skills.
- Willing to work beyond job scope or extra hour due to project in nature.
- Twelve (12) Months' Contract.
- Report to Demand & Supply Planning Manager.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18060.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD