Contract Demand Planning Analyst, Global (6 Months, FMCG, Immediate starter)
- Our Client is a well-established FMCG.
- Lead the Demand Planning function for Asia and Oceania Travel Retail.
- Support the facilitation of the SO&P process in the APAC region, supporting Product Reviews and owning and loading Demand Clinics and the local Demand Review, centralizing the output of the supply review & actively participating and sipporting the BU integrated reconciliation.
- Work closely with the Fullfilment team (Supply Planning and Customer Service) to ensure demand is correctly converted into a supply plan in line with alloctaion and production drumbeat.
Interim Lead for the Demand Planning Function for Asia and Oceania Travel Retail
- Responsible for the creation of the demand consensus forecast at the right horizon and level, ensuring assumptions are understood and correctly documented and captured through the cycle.
- Lead Demand Clinics ensuring quality and consistency of input and output, partnering with key account and customer marketing managers to support them through the process, as well as the relevant finance partner.
- Own and lead the local Demand Review to ensure alignment on the forecast and one-number mindset.
- Own, in close partnership with the S&OP lead for the region, the market R&Os with relevant market intelligence and documented assumptions.
- Own allocations management for the region.
Support the monthly S&OP process
- Own and Deliver KPIs reporting and root-cause analysis for APAC Travel Retail (Forecast accuracy and Bias).
- Support local Product Review.
- Work closely with finance to drive the valuation of the demand consensus forecast.
- Work in collaboration with supply planning through Supply Reviews to support the S&OE process, providing insights on actual sales vs short-term sales forecast.
- Degree in Supply Chain or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years' experience in Demand & Supply planning with Regional capacity, from Beer/Wine/Spirits industry, Beverage or FMCG.
- Strong proficiency in Advanced Excel & SAP APO-DP & HANA reporting.
- Able to adapt to changes and drive changes when necessary.
- Possess good Business acumen.
- Excellent stakeholders management skills.
- Willing to work beyond job scope or extra hour due to project in nature.
- Six (6) Months' Contract.
- Report to S&OP Manager (based in Madrid).
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18060.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD