Contract Credit Control Officer (Pharma) - HHW
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1761665
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform Accounts Receivables duties in line with the company’s credit policies and procedures.
- Responsible for obtaining timely payments from customers within agreed payment terms, maximizing cash flow and reducing AR outstanding.
- Ensures orders are managed and released timely in accordance to guidelines
- Prompt and accurate reconciliation, allocation and follow-up to closure on AR outstanding.
- Review and release orders on credit hold – balancing risk management and smooth daily operations.
- Work closely with Credit Management team to perform / trigger periodic review on customer within portfolio.
- Fulfill monthly & year end closing activities on time
- Min Diploma / Degree in Accountancy and above
- Prior working experience in Credit & Collectionis an added advantage
- Able to use SAP / Oracle is an added advantage
Interested candidates do send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Wendy Khoo Hui Wen (R1761665)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd