Contract Cost Accountant - MNC / Manufacturing
- Support annual manufacturing budget plan process
- Act as finance business partner to Plant Manager and Manufacturing group
- Support the monthly and annual financial close to ensure timely closure with good quality. This include but is not limited to preparation, review and approval of costing and inventory related journals, balance sheet reconciliations, business commentaries and related corporate reporting.
- Responsible for gross margin analysis including providing commentaries for performance by volume, price, mix and direct cost performance.
- Drive ongoing review and analysis of material costs, overheads, price variances and effectively manage related interaction with manufacturing personnel
- Lead inventory review and reserve evaluation analysis including timely completion of inventory cycle count by plant and reconcile variances, if any.
- Own and prepare monthly manufacturing reporting pack
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
Interested candidates, do submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jocelyn Chan| Consultant | Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
Recruit Express Pte Ltd