Contract Corporate Manager @ Harbourfront
- Contract Staff
- Office Hours
- Up to $6000
- Perform and complete the back-to-back process mapping; covering
- Identification and definition the individual process, the business rules and interfaces,
- Key people/parties and their roles (e.g. requesting, checking, approving/rejecting, etc)
- Applicable/relevant company policies and/or business rules
- Related files/data depositories (unstructured and structured); i.e. documents, master files/data depositories, transaction files/data depositories, etc.
- Current operational/process/workflow weaknesses; both qualitatively and quantitatively. Especially, weakness at critical process points identified for improvements / enhancements; e.g. turnaround times/targets for approvals & processing, risk management mitigation, audit trails, etc
- Organize and put together the statement of key requirements for the Procure-to-Pay process area and recommendations for identified, future process areas and their digitalization plans
- Carry out the evaluation and identification of potential/possible business technology solutions (cross-platform solution with workflow engine, integrated database, documents management and interfacing features) for the digitalization of the Procure-to-Pay process area. For each proposed solution : implementation approach/roadmap and time-line, operational support & maintenance model, indicative total cost ownership (initial procurement and implementation, ongoing maintenance, etc) over 3-5 years cycle.
- For the chosen business technology and approach to realize the digitalization of the Procure-to-Pay process area – To lead the organization, planning and execution of the project to complete and deliver the digitalized Procure-to-Pay platform according to the endorsed scope and deliverables. And, continue into the first stable state of operational use.
- Undertake pertinent technology-, governance- and management-related initiatives as assigned by AD (Corporate)
- Undertake any other duties as assigned
- 11 Months Contract, Renewable
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
- On goodwill basis, the Company allows staff to leave at 5.30pm on Fridays.
- Up to $6000
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Management, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience working in the IT Industry, inclusive of 5+ years’ experience in IT project management and Business Analysis lead role.
- Strong experiences and competencies with a proven track record of managing enterprise system initiatives and implementations; including back-to-back process designing and implementing system governance for enterprise-wide systems.
- Proven experiences and current knowledge of commercial enterprise business systems and workflow-based technology solutions.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification, or equivalent, preferred, but not required.
- Good interpersonal and people engagement skills, along with sharp problem-solving skills.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication. Determined, resourceful and adaptable individual with the ability to thrive in ambiguity. Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment. Strong commercial and business acumen
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd