Contract Corporate Communications Executive @Clementi
- Office Hours
- Up to $5,000
- Plan, manage and execute PR and brand communications programme.
- Identify strong news angles and pitch stories effectively.
- Cultivate good media relations
- Monitor media coverage of the company and flag out issues that may have impact
- Research and produce content for news releases, publications, events, websites, intranet, social media, etc.
- Provide administrative and ad-hoc project support
- 4 months
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Wed: 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Up to $5,000
- Degree in communications-related field with preferably 2-3 years of working experience in a corporate communications environment.
- Experience in the following will be an advantage: Implementing brand engagement programmes; writing news and human-interest articles and speeches for internal and external audiences; media relations; digital platforms and content creation.
- Strong writing skills.
- Creative, independent and able to work under tight timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Some basic HTML and CMS working knowledge will be an advantage.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd