Contract Contact Centre Manager(9 mths contract, Govt Project)
- Manage the daily operations of the Contact Centre to ensure smooth operations.
- Conduct periodic reviews to existing procedures and develop strategies for improvement.
- Analyze various KPIs and report results to various stakeholders regularly to ensure that service levels are met.
- Oversees the reporting team to review and draw data insights on internal and external Contact Centre performance reports.
- Generate daily reports for internal reviews and other documentation as required.
- Ensure all standards and procedures are followed and maintained
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum Diploma with 4 years of prior related reexperience in a call centre environment covering customer service / business services outsourcing
- Experience in managing large scale project (around 50-100 headcounts)
- Must be well-versed with a few industry call centre’s telephony platforms, including the understanding / handling of generic CRM Tools
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Positive and able to drive the team to achieve targeted Service Levels
- Good leadership and people management skills
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621