Contract Chemist / Data Support (Pharma MNC)
We are looking for experienced chemists of at least 5 years in the QC Pharmaceutical field. This position is to support a team of chemists by providing data support for HPLC and GC analysis through Empower Software.
- Perform data sorting for analytical results from HPLC and GC tests
- Perform monograph evaluation/assessment & assessment of compendia notices for raw materials and finished products
- Perform lab equipment verification/calibration/maintenance/troubleshooting
- Keep accurate records in accordance with SOP, cGMP, GLP requirements
- Basic laboratory safety and housekeeping duties
- Conduct Laboratory investigations when required
- Assist in the management and support of key laboratory systems or in site project teams
- Minimum Degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Must have a minimum 5 years QC experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Highly proficient in using EMPOWER SOFTWARE
- Ability to operate HPLC & GC without supervision
- Technical knowledge related to Chemistry and a strong understanding of aseptic handling procedures
- Able to commence on short notice and commit to 9 months contract
Qualified candidates, please apply now or call Tricia at 6736 3280 to register!
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd