Contract Business Analyst ( Reputable / Pharma MNC ) - HNL
We are hiring CONTRACT BUSINESS ANALYST for a reputable pharmaceutical / medical MNC to be outsourced to our client.
ROLES & RESPOSIBILTIES:
- Co-ordinates Impairment Reviews with the site leadership teams
- Engages directly with engineering and related stakeholders on the sites
- Conducts regular review meeting with the site project engineers for the construction work in progress, prepare CIP metrics, monitors and resolves issues
- Supports compliance activities relating to RCM & SOP updates
- Supports FCPA compliance across the Company’s sites from a finance perspective
- Prepares ASL Annual Review for approval
- Supports system Access Review processes
Month End Close Processes
- Processes month end processes including deferrals, VEMP, interco entries, EAMS reconciliation
- Validates PPV results
- Manage the accounting operations including month end accruals, monthly review and variance analysis of expenses for various business units (BU).
- Performs review of draft spend reports at month end. Partners directly with customers for any specific queries.
- Completes balance sheet reconciliations of accruals and prepayments
- Manages all restructuring financial processes and reporting.
- Performs value add analytical review of spend and trends.
- Tracks changes to forecast and actual versus forecast for spend and PPV
- Works directly with the sites on template completion for spend budgets and purchased materials
- Works with procurement and the site on budgeted PPV
- Min. Degree in Accounting (B.Acc/ACCA/CPA or equivalent) with Singapore Chartered Accountant preferred
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment will be an added
- Familiar with Power BI
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably with experience in SAP and Excel functionality
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and professionalism with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Or, call Nicholas at 67363280 / 88751135 for further enquiries.
Please include your contact number, full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Nicholas Low Wen Jie
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
EA License Number: 99C4599
*We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd