Contract Business Analyst - Insurance (Up to $4,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead in the prompt delivery and implementation of the company’s strategic initiatives and digital related enhancements and transformation.
- Develop use cases/user stories and acceptance criteria to be implemented in business applications, accountable for the execution and documentation of user acceptance testing and ensure the quality of production implementation by performing post-deployment verification.
- Identify and highlight potential risk areas, remove roadblocks and foster communication, and develop measures to counteract them.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumers’ needs to drive the success of digital experience and product offerings
- Analyze market trends, competitor landscape, customer behaviour, to form an outside-in perspective
- Collaborate with different functions, including insurance product teams, IT, marketing, customer service, finance, claims, legal, corporate communications, to deliver products that meet consumers’ needs
- Create product strategy documents and business cases to illustrate use cases
- Analyze key success metrics and incorporate customer feedback to optimize solutions to drive conversions, user growth, retention and engagement
- Manage website content and champion change requests
- Min. 2-3 years of BA experience in banks / financial institution
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd