Contract Business Analyst Executive ( Pharma MNC) - HMZA
We are hiring Contract Business Analyst to be outsourced to a renowned Pharma MNC.
- Sales and Marketing - 70%
- Provide regular analysis reports on improving the matrixes of various GCO/SMS tools’ utilization which include Daily Sales report, Salesforce Automation report and other analytical tools to maximize key sales force excellence performance (customer profiling, targeting, call frequency, territory management and sales performance) and identify opportunities and gaps to increase sales force productivity.
- Support in developing and implementing sales force effectiveness and capability strategies and associated processes, systems and tools that drive sales best practice and enhance sales capability
- Meetings & Events (M&E) activities - 30%
- Planning and execution of local market M&E events (e.g. internal/external meetings, speaker programs, congresses) including event logistics, ensuring the event compliance, payments, cost savings measurement, tracking and reporting, attendee management, client & vendor relationship management and provide on-site support where needed.
- Support creative solutions to meetings which may include virtual and other cost effective options
- Vendor/supplier management where required to deliver on M&E activities
- Generate related M&E reports and acting as subject matter expert for commercial team to assist with company process, policy and any other advice requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business technology or related courses (Data science, Computer science, Business Analytics)
- Proficient in Excel skills (Database management, auditing, transformation, pivoting, power query & power pivot), knowledge in BI platforms (e.g. PowerBI, MicroStrategy, SQL, Access)
- Prior experience in sales force excellence/effectiveness in pharma/medical industry will be an advantage
- Some event management experience will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills with logical thinking
- Ability to multitask, detail oriented, result-oriented and work independently
- Able to work extended hours to meet work exigencies
Interested candidates, apply now by sending your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Subject: Contract BAE / Full Name)
OR whatsapp/call Ashley Loo at 90409394 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | Outsourcing Team | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd