Contract Bank Operations Officer, Entry-Level
- To process inward and outward customers’ remittances ensuring timely payments and all commission and charges are properly accounted for.
- To print and send out of customer advices and statements
- To ensure all queries from customers and branches are dealt with in an accurate and timely manner.
- To check and verify exception workbasket and ensure errors are actioned for completeness and no remittances are left outstanding.
- To check and resolve any post settlements queries and unreconciled items on nostro break.
- To participate in new/ on-going projects/ UAT Testing
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma / Degree
- Prior working experience in bank/financial institutions will be advantageous
- Training will be provided
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to start work within short notices or IMMEDIATELY
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak
CEI No.: Cindy Koo Hui Hui (R1111269)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd