Contract Bank Compliance Officer - KYC Client Onboarding & AML Transaction Monitoring (Up to $5,200)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Investigating, analyzing and closing transaction alerts that are flagged under the agreed set of rules and thresholds and flag out suspicious transactions based on the rules set in the system and raising them to Compliance for further assessment as to whether a suspicious transaction reporting to the Authorities is required to be filed.
- Conducting Customer Due Diligence (CDD) on all clients together with the Relationship Managers (RMs) and ensuring that the proper documentation is obtained.
- Assisting RM in collection of missing information and documents during the execution of the Client Onboarding process when delegated.
- Perform four-eye checks (quality control) on the CDD files and assessment completed by colleagues prior to sign-off by RM.
- Maintaining all client documentation including the correct capture of changes.
- Inputting all relevant client information into the Asian Client Database System (ACDb) for proper maintenance.
- Ensuring that correct fields related to client information are up-to-date in ACDb to enable proper monthly Sanctions screening via automated feeds. Maintaining the information in ACDb and keeping it up-to-date including archiving off-boarded clients.
- Handling FATCA/CRS related documentation and FATCA/CRS reporting requirements and updating the information into ACDb.
- Min. 4-6 years of relevant banking experience in AML/KYC/Compliance/RM support
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd