Contract Assistant Manager @Educational Industry
- Office hours
- Up to $4,300/month
- Plan, organize and coordinate all resource related matters pertaining to lecturers (prepare contract summary, review handouts/course materials, coordinate lecturer’s logistic, registration and schedules
- Priorities and deploy resources, review work flow and processes and service standards and make recommendations to achieve maximum effectiveness in department's operations
- Ensure lecturers’ payment are on time and accurate
- To work with relevant departments and stakeholders in the appointment and evaluation of associate lecturers.
- To maintain effective communications with all stakeholders to ensure operational success of the programmes.
- Assist the Manager in planning, organising and coordinating the department's activities and attaining the department's objectives.
- Review and improve work processes constantly, be cost conscious and take corrective actions to remedy deviations from standards.
- To ensure compliance with external and internal quality assurance standards and requirements.
- Assist in the supervision to staff in the department
- Coach and monitor progress of work, maintain performance standard.
- Provide advice and coach staffs under supervision in the department.
- Monitor progress of work, maintain performance standard and appraise work performance of the staff under supervision.
- Coordinate marketing activities effectively to meet targets for student enrolment.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers at all times.
- Build rapport with students and graduates for the promotion of the Programmes.
- Participate in Institute-wide activities as specified in respective action plans and/or duty rosters.
- Contribute to all other functions where possible.
- 3 years
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Wed: 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Up to $4,300/month
- Minimum Degree holder
- At least 5 years of working experience at supervisory level.
- Resourceful, meticulous and able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Results-oriented, driven, self-motivated and analytical
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player with mature personality and positive attitude
- Able to work with different stakeholders to align with department strategic goals
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd