Contract AR Executive (Healthcare / Up to $3000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091112
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform day to day AR transactions, verifying, classifying, posting and recording AR data.
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile AR ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate statements of accounts detailing accounts receivable status.
- Obtaining timely payments from customers within agreed payment terms.
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned by management.
- Min. Diploma in Accountancy from a recognised tertiary institute
- Min. 2 years experience in AR preferrably in a healthcare setting
- Able to commit to 6 months contract
Interested applicants please email a detailed resume in Word document to:
Subject: AR Executive
or call 67363280 and ask for Joshua.
EA Personnel: Koh Zhi Sheng, Joshua (R2091112)
Company EA Registration: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd