Contract Application Specialist (Medical Diagnostics) - Up to $5000
- Supporting customers in providing a broad range of pre-sales and onsite post-sales support for companys' diagnostic devices: operator training, troubleshooting, and all related after- sales technical support.
- Provide on-site advance troubleshooting of Diagnostic instruments and assays / tests Engage with Field Service Engineer for on-site customer support
- Provide post-installation technical support to the customers.
- Assist with sales calls and provide prospective customers with technical information to assist with purchasing decision
- Perform on-site demo and clinical trainings for customers
- Develop and maintain effective training materials for product platforms
- Gathering customer information about technical trends to support development of selling strategies and future products
- Comply with companys' policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of principles
- Min Degree / Diploma in Microbiology/Molecular Biology
- Min 2 years experience in technical support preferrably in the medical device industry
- Able to work on shift basis
- Able to commit to 1 year contract
- Effective communication skills to clearly articulate technical and product information to both internal and external customers
Interested applicants please email a detailed resume in Word document to:
Subject: Application Specialist
or call 67363280 and ask for Joshua.
EA Personnel: Koh Zhi Sheng, Joshua (R2091112)
Company EA Registration: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd