Contract AP Analyst - ERP Accounting System/ Shared Service
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors and ensure that the payments are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Manage incoming e-invoice, sort and distribute it to relevant AP personnel in charge.
- Ensures completeness of monthly balance sheet schedule, reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts and monitoring of accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues.
- Prepare AP accrual journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP.
- Initiatives to improve AP and Payment Processes.
- Liaised with internal and external auditors, prepare audit schedules and ensure compliance to SOX and statutory requirements.
- Other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications preferably JDE E1, Masterpack, Mapics and/or Syteline
- Requires a diploma, LCCI or ACCA intermediate.
- Accounting knowledge is a MUST.
- Good spoken and written communication skills are required to collaborate with various key stakeholders.
- Microsoft Excel skills (Advance requirement).
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd