Contract AP Accounts Executive (Healthcare / Central / Up to $3000)
- Manage cheques and bank transaction disbursement to all vendors, panel, and non-panels claims and staff personal claim reimbursement.
- Manage and maintain customer vendor relations, to constant review existing and review new vendor setup, ensuring the accuracy of vendors information and coding re recorded in the financial system not limited to employees personal information for personal reimbursement. New vendor setup approval from procurement must be complied and should there be any exception to refer to Procurement policy guidelines.
- Assist to develop accounts payables guidelines, policies and control and to improve the efficiency in accounts payables process working alongside with all business unit to implement best practices and ensuring smooth operations between finance and other departments.
- Keying of data into system
- Preparing the creditors listing and reports
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Min. Diploma or Degree in Accounting or related fields
- Min. 2 years prior working experience handling AP duties
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates can send your full resume to:
Subject: Contract AP Accounts Executive
or call 67363280 and look for Charleen
EA Personnel: Charleen Wong Swee Gek (R1875117)
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd