Contract AP Account Executive x3 (MNC / Immediate)
- Handle full Accounts Payable functions
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate,
- Generates electronics payments to vendors and ensure that the payments are authorized
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Manage incoming e-invoice, sort and distribute it to relevant party
- Ensures completeness of monthly balance sheet schedule, reconciliation of payments
- Prepare AP accrual journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP.
- Liaised with internal and external auditors, prepare audit schedules
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Microsoft Excel skills (Advance requirement) and knowledge of ERP system
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd