China Railway 11 Bureau Group Corporation (Singapore Branch)| Date Posted: 18-May-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Understand the contract obligations under all upstream and downstream contracts and ensure that the administration of all Main Contract and Sub-Contracts is in compliance with the Conditions of Contracts contained therein at all times.
- Advise the Project Director and Project Manager on the contractual matters and ensure all notices and correspondence of a contractual nature are served and responded in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Prepare and submit the Extension of Time and Loss and Expense claims to the Employer / Main Contractor complete with the time impact analysis or critical path analysis with the assistance of the Project Planner.
- Evaluate and negotiate the Extension of Time and/or Loss and Expense Claims received from the Sub-Contractor / Supplier / Vendors.
- Monitor and keep track of the causes and impacts of contractual issues and work together with Document Control and Project Planner to ensure all documentary evidences and contemporary records are properly documented, filed and compiled for substantiation purposes.
- Provide contractual advices and supports to other operating units within the Site Office and Head Office, such as Operation, QS/Cost Control, Design, Finance, Safety etc in particular those areas related to time and cost, such as payment claim, variation, final settlement, payment, insurance, bond or guarantee, site incidents, delays, suspension, termination, etc.
- Attend both external and internal meetings as required and ensure proper documentation.
- Liaise with Employers, Consultants, Main Contractor, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers and Vendors as necessary.
- Report to the Head Office on the status of contractual issues on regular basis.
- Provide supports to Head Office and Lawyer in the event of any of the disputes end up in legal action such as mediation, adjudication or arbitration.
- Other ad-hoc duties and assignments, as and when necessary.
- Degree in Building Construction or Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in either a construction firm or a claim consultant firm or a quantity surveying firm with good knowledge in Standard Conditions of Contracts for Engineering or Construction Projects and SOP Act.
- Good understanding of LTA MRT Works and Design and Build Projects.
- Previous exposure / experience in contract administration and preparation of extension of time and loss and expense claims would be a distinct advantage.
- A good command of both English and Mandarin as well as computer literate.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact with people from all levels effectively
- Possess good negotiation and coordination skills
- Possess high level of integrity, pleasant personality, high initiative and proactive, meticulous and analytical coupled with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on, good at multitasking, able to meet tight deadlines and work independently with minimum supervision.
- To be stationed at site office.
China Railway 11 Bureau Group Corporation (Singapore Branch)