Contract Accounts Executive (Fixed Assets) [Education Sector]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Establish good understanding on Fixed Assets policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure all assets on loan and loss assets are properly accounted for and recorded.
- Follow-up on missing assets.
- Conduct review and reconciliation of the physical assets vs the system records.
- Assist in asset tagging of the existing assets.
- Generate reports on Fixed Assets incident report from time to time.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma in Finance/ Accounts or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Fixed Assets experience is required.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd