Contract Accounts Executive (AR) - Up to $4000 **IMMED, MNC**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Support Finance Team to execute all the Accounts Receivable Functions in Singapore.
- Responsible all matters related to Elsewhere Invoicing, which include billing to customers, verify against manifest and contract, dispute handling and send freight confirmation to Port of Load/ Port of Discharge for cargo release.
- Oversee and ensure timely collection of outstanding monies due within terms, as well as all other related functions as assigned.
- Responsible for all collections from Cash and Credit Customers, which include payments by , Cheques and wire transfer.
- Responsible for month end closing reporting such as AR Ageing reporting, Local Income Reconciliation, Dispute Management and checking on billing completeness
- Maintain Help Desk Support functions on Singapore Elsewhere emails for cargo release confirmations.
- Support / perform periodic credit review of customers
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to drive improvements in Credit Control activities.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Accountancy / Finance, ACCA or equivalent;
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in accounts receivables or credit control;
- Experience in handling with high volume of invoices.
- Immediate or short notice is required**
- Preferably 1-2 years’ multi-module ERP or SAP system experience hands-on in end-to-end Receivables Process;
- Experience from container shipping industry highly preferred.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Able to work under tight timeline and pressure
- Contract role
- 5 working days
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd