Contract Accounts Executive: $2800 - $4000
• Assist in the full spectrum of accounting functions (Order-to-Cash/Procure-to-Pay/Record-to-Report/Fixed Assets).
• Active participation in timely month end closing.
• Prepare Balance Sheet schedules and reconciliations.
• Act as “Back Up” for other team members when necessary.
• Assist in interim and finals audit fieldwork requirements and confirmation request.
• Other ad hoc duties as needed.
• Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent professional qualification.
• More than 3 years of relevant working experiences with SAP prefer.
• Familiar with ACCPAC or other ERP system and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Meticulous, positive work attitude, have a strong sense of responsibility and urgency
• Eagerness to learn and willing to take on more responsibility.
• Good team player with ability to multi-task independently and work under pressure.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) attached via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine (Eleanor)
CEI No.: R1654425
EA Licence: 99C4599
Please include the following in the Word doc:
• Current/Last Drawn Salaries
• Expected salary
• Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd