Contract Accounts Assistant (MNC, 3-mth, Full Set, East)
Our Client, a diversified technology, chemical service company in the EAST of Singapore is seeking for a high caliber to support their Financial Team Project.
- Responsible for supporting financial accounting duties including: AP, AR, month end closings, account reconciliations
- Support the Finance team in preparing the financial reporting requirements of a multi-division, muti-national business entity
- Responsible for AP such as review of invoices, corresponding with vendors, and obtaining approvals as required
- Responsible for AR duties relating to check deposits and corresponding with AR team
- Maintain and monitor inter-company transactions and billings
- Responsible for ad hoc projects as required
- Solid Finance / Accounting knowledge
- 2 years accoutning experience inlcuding full cycle work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external customers
- Attention to details, good organization, ability to mutli-task and meet deadline under pressure
- Immediately Available
- Singaporean only
- Ability to speak and type Mandarin as required to support Mandarin speaking associates
Ability to work in as part of a team and independently within a metrics environment
Self-motivated and able to Work With Minimal Supervision.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your details resume to hli @ sg.drakeintl.com .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Registration No. R1656042 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!!
Drake International (S) Ltd