Contract Accounts/ 6 Months / $2300 - $3000
- Works with business areas to define internal controls, creating process maps and introducing measures to baseline, track and report progress against targets, to measure performance and values.
- Acquires in-depth knowledge of existing business processes and systems, documenting process models and task analysis, to identify areas for potential process improvement
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships with all stakeholders and designated contacts, to share business system and domain knowledge
- Works closely with project and product management teams with the purpose of providing analysis updates, raising task blockers to facilitate business or technical decisions
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Accountancy with 2-3 years of relevant experiences
- Knowledge in Microsoft Project/ Microsoft Viso
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to start on short notice is highly advantageous
Interested and suitable candidates please email your CVs in MS Word format to '"[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" and attention to “Chloe Tan Hui Lin". Alternatively click "APPLY NOW"
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
Consultant (CEI No: R1765524)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd