Contract Accountant - 6 months
- Submission of weekly trading P&L to Head Office, and monthly reporting of trading P&L.
- Daily investigation of significant P&L movements on each physical and derivative trade
- Special focus on ensuring that the company’s accounting records are compliant.
- Reconcile quarter and annual inter-company transactions between trading entity and other entities
- Processing of invoices and P/L entries, customer receipts and supplier payments
- Performing calculations for GST purposes;
- Maintaining records of GST-affected physical trades for reporting purposes.
- Handling month-end closing
- Completing all surveys from Government authorities within the specified deadline.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min Degree in Accountancy or equivalant
- Prior experience in commodities industry is an added advantage
- Able to commence immediately or on short notice
Interested candidates please submit a copy of your resume in MS Word to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Rosaline Tay Kai Ching
CEI No.: R1767578
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd