Contract Account Executive Assistant ($3000 / Healthcare)
- Assist in the maintenance of the various funds accounting
- Issuing of cheques, preparation of payment vouchers, journals, schedules, supporting documents for the claims submission and bank reconciliation.
- Month-end closing and other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- Assist the supervisor to prepare management reports for internal committee and board meetings.
- Min Diploma in Accountancy/Business/Commerce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge in accounting software will be an added advantage
- An independent and positive team player with good interpersonal skills and is able to work under tight deadlines
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd