Content Writing Intern
Are you passionate about social issues, and are looking to create positivity on social media?
We are looking for passionate and creative individuals to assist in the generation of
research-based social media content for the Facebook page <The Royal Singapore>.
With 370,000 followers and growing, we are looking to grow our team,
and you could be the one we are looking for!
- Develop and research social media picture posts and video scripts
- Find interesting stories from the community
- Develop new and insightful angles and plan how to lay out the content into short videos or pictures
- 2 years of working experience preferred but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Meticulous, organized and creative
- Highly adaptable due to the multi-disciplinary nature of the role
- Excellent command of English
- Passion for content creation and communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Good team player
- Learn from experienced social media content creators on identifying trends
- Learning how to communicate with the masses more effectively
- Be associated with an up-and-coming social media platform
It will be an plus if you are able to provide some writing samples.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Takagi Ramen Pte Ltd