Content Writer (SEO)
- Join an innovative FinTech firm
- Progress your career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Great opportunity for a passionate writer who enjoys research and creative thinking
Our client is an innovative FinTech firm providing payment and cash management solutions. Backed by world-class investors, they are a one-stop platform for businesses to manage cross-border payments, transforming the way they do global business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for :
- Writing keyword-rich content that reflects established tone and voice guidelines
- Performing keyword research to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Auditing content and structure of websites and providing recommendations for SEO improvement.
- Managing social media and content development calendars in coordinating with social and SEO strategies and objectives.
- Creating marketing content within the company's brand voice for email campaigns and social media.
- Crafting compelling content for websites and implementing SEO best practices
- Researching keyword and topic opportunities for emerging content and trends within the industry
- Reviewing and editing articles written by the rest of the team
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related degree program
- You have at least 2 years of SEO experience with strong knowledge of best SEO practices
- You possess working knowledge of SEO, Social Media Advertising, and Digital Marketing
- You have basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts will be an added advantage
- You ideally have experience in Wordpress and Blogger
- You possess creativity & resourcefulness and pay extreme attention to detail
- You have the ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- You are able to work both within a team and independently
- You demonstrate flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
Snaphunt Pte Ltd