- Opportunity to accelerate your career with an international retailer
- Work within a team of highly motivated individuals
Our client is a leading apparel retailer with a growing international presence. With hundreds of stores worldwide, the company aims to produce unique yet environmentally friendly products
You will be responsible for :
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Developing and managing the global editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Reviewing progress, analysing results and translating them to data-driven insights to be used in future strategies
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with thought leaders to create brand awareness
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Implementing strategies for media relations and producing content accordingly for print and online channels.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience, ideally within Consumer industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences and across all multimedia and social platforms.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You have experience in Content Analysis, Content Development & Management, Content Planning and Performance marketing
- Prior experience in Design will be an added advantage
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd