Confidential| Date Posted: 14-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work closely with team members to craft content and marketing strategies that span across a wide range of touchpoints rolled out over several months.
- Deliver the right composition of editorial, creative and amplification elements that will be key to purpose, sustainability, social impact and digital transformation.
- Ability to find ways to present more creatively by tailoring for different audiences (internal and external) will be essential and this includes exploring and experimenting with new communication tools and channels to connect with these audiences.
- Experienced with video production for social & digital platforms, create content assets like articles and campaigns to amplify strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Oversee production processes from an editorial point of view to ensure brand massages are communicated effectively.
- Ensure quality and consistency in materials produced and published.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in any fields.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Ability to turn vague concepts and asks into well-documented and effective business metrics and insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability of inspiring action based on data-driven insights.
- Strong data skills and good understanding of statistical analysis is required.
- Experience in a client/external facing position.
- Experience with marketing, subscription-based business models, customer lifecycle analysis, churn and acquisition.