INGRID DESIGN PTE LTD| Date Posted: 29-May-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of the digital media space, picking up future trends, and “selling” stories that people can’t help but to double-tap, you have come to the right place.
- Able to write a clear marketing copy, plan content for various online social media platforms to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Produce marketing and communications projects and collateral, both online comprising digital media and offline comprising events.
- Assist with streamlining social media accounts to ensure uniform content and tone of voice.
- Brainstorm creative ideas for posts and manage weekly content calendars.
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics.
- Work closely within the Brand and Marketing Communications team across briefs, brainstorming, workflow, and deadline delivery
- Track, monitor and understand content performance through insights and analytics and optimize SEO content.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Creative and ability to multi-task
- 2 years in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with a creative agency.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has strong creative thinking skills and the ability to think conceptually.
- Has excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a sharp eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Passionate with connecting creativity and data insights.
INGRID DESIGN PTE LTD