The Content Strategist is responsible for providing the primary voice of the company across all communication channels including Social Media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
The right candidate will have experience in curating enticing, compelling content that is on brand and converts. S/he should also have a deep familiarity with a variety of social media platforms and is deft at social customer service. S/he will work closely with the marketing leads and members on the content team to support the organization’s content marketing initiatives by coordinating and giving direction to other content creators in regards to voice, sentiment, and overall experience of the intended audience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining a content strategy (editorial calendar) that includes listening, networking, influencing, and growing brand presence on the social web.
- Monitoring and responding to customer service and reputation management issues on the social web using social listening tools.
- Establishing authority on the social web through the distribution and sharing of valuable content produced internally and externally.
- Creating copy, engaging headlines and subheads, proof reading, and editing for spelling, grammar, and brand consistency.
- Identifying and reporting trends in sentiment and advising on potential opportunities for content and product creation.
- Monitoring and measuring the success of social media strategy (i.e. increased engagement, customer acquisition, website traffic, etc.). Identifying, analyzing, and reporting on social media trends to internal team.
- Monitoring and measuring the success of community engagement (i.e. number of users, number of discussions, etc.
- Content Marketing – Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
- Social Media Marketing – Proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content, manage reputation, develop relationships, and drive website traffic.
- Copywriting – An understanding of how to create and present content that persuades.
- Analytics – An excellent command of analytics platforms to adjust marketing strategy and tactics.
- Social Media Marketing – Prove experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content; familiar with features, audience, and maintenance of key social media platforms.
- Social Customer Care – Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of customer service-related issues on the social web.
Success Resources Singapore Pte. Ltd.