Content/Social Media Manager (1-year contract), SKBI
- Develop a marketing strategy (owned, paid and earned media) to build awareness and drive consideration for SKBI (Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics).
- Conceptualise and implement offline and online campaigns.
- Develop and implement annual marketing, content and social media strategy, engagement initiatives and online reputation management.
- Drive ongoing measurement and process improvements, including digital, content, audience engagement metrics and campaign ROI.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to the SKBI website.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, biogs and edit content produced by other stakeholders.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate content, social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Manage overall marketing deliverables, agencies and budget.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- Proven 2 to 3 years of work experience in social media marketing and content writing.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of marketing and analytics systems (e.g. Google Analytics, Eloqua, Salesforce, Cvent and back-end website CMS such as Drupal).
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and people oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University