Content Quality Assurance Associate
FairPrice On Content & Catalogue Team drives process and technology solutions to improve the structure and quality of our product catalogue. One of the key responsibilities of this team is managing FairPrice Spotlight Partners’ Content Production. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to ensure FairPrice Spotlight Partners’ Content produced by our partners are aligned with our quality guidelines and act as a gate keeper to deliver high quality and accurate content to our customers.
Your key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Perform quality check of new FairPrice Spotlight Partners’ SKUs images and content and ensure that submitted content comply with internal quality standard
- Identify trends in negative partner behaviours and guide our partners to minimize these trends
- Determine training needs for partners who have low quality performance
- Conduct monthly audit of a sample set of Partners’ SKUs
- Prepare monthly quality report (e.g. rejection rate, top rejected reason, bad performers, good performer, etc.)
- Diploma in related disciplines
- Extreme attention to details and thoroughness in all tasks, ability to multi-task
- High level of responsiveness in all communications
- Reliability, availability and ability to meet all assigned and agreed to deadlines
- Previous Quality Assurance experience preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd