Content Operations Coordinator
Trinity Christian Centre| Date Posted: 21-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Managing the Broadcast Content Management System (CMS).
- Serve as primary contact for vendors and responsible for outgoing network to all vendors.
- Promptly completing media requests for all internal and external customers.
- Delivering content for Broadcast Operations & Engineering so that it can be aired or delivered on schedule.
- Preparing and managing content for use by the Production Department.
- Managing the processing and archiving of documents and media, as necessary.
- Handle all technical support for customers.
- Track VOD, Broadcast schedules, deadlines, and coordinate media movement between departments to accommodate needs.
- Technical QC on all department deliverables both digital and analog, as well as Final Cut timelines prior to export.
- Support special projects by identifying and finding necessary media.
- Researching Media/Assets in the Media Database to assist other departments with delivery
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Trinity Christian Centre