Content Marketing & SEO specialist
Pet Lovers Centre| Date Posted: 4-Aug-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Write, proofread and edit high quality copy and applying PLC brand tone of voice to:
- Produce SEO optimized engaging product content (consumer enticing, compelling manner) leveraging products’ USPs that supports the customer journey and funnel acquisition.
- Review, refine and maintain existing content to SEO optimized criteria
- Repurpose content for a variety of platforms
- Manage blog and resources, build and prioritize product topics that support sales lead generation objectives.
- Develop and manage content plans in line with the overall marketing strategy with focus on products
- Lead and execute PLC’s SEO strategy (on-site and off-site), monitor site metrics, identify optimization opportunities, track & analyze ROI.
- Collaborate with e commerce team to drive email nurture campaigns to increase conversions.
- Collaborate with supplier management and e commerce teams to understand product content requirements.
- Kept abreast of the industry trends and SEO tactics and algorithm changes to drive qualified organic traffic. Conduct ongoing keyword and competitor research for products (content focus).
- Oversees the contents created by creative/PR agencies for all platforms
- Maintain contents on SaaS platforms (Dynamic Web & Wordpress)
- Support the marketing team in any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field preferred
- Proven experience, with a minimum of 2 years in creative content planning and production across different digital mediums (blog, infographic, brochures, display ads, email, video, etc.) in B2C, with a core focus in product contents.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills with a creative flair in repurposing content for various marketing channels
- A strong understanding of content marketing principles
- Experienced in building email marketing campaigns from content creation to deployment.
- Experience in using a wide variety of digital marketing tools (WordPress, Google Analytics, Google keyword planner, Web CMS, etc.) with a strong SEO focus, improving organic performance and domain authority.
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask across different campaigns and deliverables
- Good understanding of UX fundamentals
Pet Lovers Centre