Content Marketing Executive
Shape the company’s communication and marketing strategy
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Executive to create engaging inbound and outbound marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate is a creative marketing & communications professional with either a writing or marketing background and preferably SEO expertise. You should be able to develop engaging content that attract and retains customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate with design to produce high quality content.
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven track record of creating inbound and outbound marketing strategies that result in engagement and sales.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
Project management skills and attention to detail.
Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Good to Know
- Family orientated company culture. We invest in our staff in order to see them grow and thrive.