Content Marketing Executive (B2B)
- Drive new leads with compelling content for a fast-growing startup
- Work and learn alongside industry experts
- A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is a fast-growing omni-channel 'buy now pay later' payment company. With a solution that enables consumers to afford responsibly, they help merchants of all sizes boost online sales.
In this role, you will be working closely with PR, Marketing and Business Development Teams. You will be responsible for :
- Creating relevant and insightful written and video content that will engage merchants, partners and the industry
- Supporting the sales team and driving new leads & conversion in our sales funnel with content such as case studies, thought leadership, reports etc
- Ensuring our content is being distributed effectively through channels like LinkedIn, press releases, newsletters, publications, blogs, and ads/promoted channels.
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Marketing or similar field
- You have at least 5 years experience in a Content Marketing or similar role, ideally within the B2B space.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with strong content creation and writing background.
- You have experience within Content Development & Management, Content Analysis, Content Planning.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a good team player with ability to liaise with various stakeholders
- You are efficient and are always looking at best ways of doing things
- You are result-driven and thrive in a fast-paced, high volume business
Snaphunt Pte Ltd