Content Marketer Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Business #Marketing
This role is housed under the Marketing Division; which primarily takes care of all facets within AIA's marketing and communications.
This role requires the candidate to be a versatile storyteller who will collaborate with the Marketing team to create, edit, and curate content that grabs attention and engages the audience. The role includes reviewing of existing library of articles, bringing them up to date, and according to wider content strategy. The candidate is also required to monitor and track content performance and suggest optimisation actions on each content.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Research for content ideas.
- Create, edit, and curate content that grabs attention and engages the audience.
- Review existing library of articles, bringing them up to date, and according to wider content strategy.
- Collaborate with various team members to create marketing content and update content in various channels.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team.
- Use of desktop or cloud tools to create graphics for long form content.
- Analyse content performance.
- Suggest optimisation actions on each content.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Education in Marketing Communications.
- Passionate about content creation and has strong creative copywriting skills in English.
- Strong interest in content marketing and digital marketing trends.
- Has a keen mind for content creation ideas and an eye for how visual and copy can work together to produce engaging content.
- Keen interest to analyse content performance.
- Have some simple graphic creation skills, with usage of desktop/ cloud tools like canva to create graphics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good team player, takes initiative, positive attitude and diligent.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd